Friday, March 27, 2009

Google Image Search Go!

Zany
Main Entry:1za·ny           Listen to the pronunciation of 1zany
Pronunciation:\ˈzā-nē\
Function:noun
Inflected Form(s):plural zanies
Etymology:Italian zanni, a traditional masked clown, from Italian dialect Zanni, nickname for Italian Giovanni John
Date:1588



This was from some sort of retail page where they were profiling their zany customers....is this who shops at Anne Geddes?



I will say that I have my doubts about the authenticity of this photograph.



Zany or dismal? YOU decide!



There is a saying "don't hate the player, hate the game" to which this man replies "I invented the game....literally all games"




High School Musical cast, the before picture.



I remember when I was an eager teen in the mid 80's. All I had was a dream and a unitard.



One of the people in this picture is named Zany Janie....I do not know whic.



Somebody saw the Jonas Brothers: 3D Concert Experience



Yep.








Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, one for the road.


No comments: