Friday, March 20, 2009

FANTASY BLOCK PARTY

In theory, if all the clouds align or whatever, here is a situation that is literally possible.


I saunter to the table with sushi. I ask Michael Jackson what kind of moisturizer he has been using because he looks fabulous; we discuss gloves. I head for the jello mold and I compliment Mariah on adding glitter and marabou to her Hello Kitty mold and Nick Cannon on, smiling so consistently.

Then Rapper X (I can only guess the house is occupied by a rapper due to the sheer number of Escalades) and I discuss kicks for a while and decide to form a partnership to make all glow in the dark shoes.

I then high five the little girl from the "landlady" funny or die (typically the latter) video with will ferrell.


I saunter back to my pad and carouse with the ghost of Burt Reynold's old face.


This is all prompted by the fact that Mariah and Nick just put down a bid for the Fleur Dr Lys estate ($125 mil) 4 doors down from me.





It's versailles recreated.


Marie Antoinette is attributed with "let them eat cake" to which Mariah responded "cake?"

pictures in the ONTD post

No comments: