Monday, March 16, 2009

The things we do for love.

or chocolate...in my world that's like the same shit. Well really if I wanted to make a more accurate ref it would be Doritos, Cheetos, Ice Cream, In-N-Out or Kites but for this let's just stick with chocolate.


This is a post about how hard I work to avoid hard work.


Here's the quandary, I want chocolate but have none at my desk.

There is a box full of Kisses and Hugz in all their Hershey's glory. BUT the box is right in front of my supervisor who doesn't really have anything for me to do but could easily be reminded of my presence and try to find me something to do. So obviously that's out.

There are various people selling chocolates to benefit MS research. I don't really want to commit to a whole bar even though I am well aware that I will be eating more than that but just incrementally. Also getting to this might involve walking past someone who is going to try to get me to work.

I end up paddling back to the kitchen where there are four large jars filled with pretzels, goldfish, mnm's and gummy bears, respectively.

BREAKING NEWS:

So I get my candy/snacks in the styro cups (they dont have bowls guys) and I also get these little mini ramen soup packets in the cups too. I went in for some chocolate but came out with extreme sodium laced "spring vegetable" seasoning. Yeah I put my hand in the fucking soup and I don't have a napkin, once again reingiting the lazy/avoiding work dillema. I think fast and shake some water on my hands and then rub them on my dress. I hear they are doing a MacGuyver movie....saucy female sidekick anyone?

No comments: