Monday, March 9, 2009

Google Image Search Go!

So this one time, just now, I decided to immortalize one of my favorite pastimes, the random google image search. This week's installment features the word "awesome." FYI it was a SFW search so nothing too racy...you bastards get your smut somewhere else.






- let's start this off right. I mean look at this guy. No really. It's a grown man wearing kneepads but neigh a volleyball court or roller skates in sight. I'll let you draw your own conclusions. Mr. Awesome indeed. (1)

Thank you SkyMall. It's a good thing my short term memory is equivalent to that of a sea cucumber because otherwise my impending poverty would lurk even closer than it already does because everytime I open a skymall my heart sings to me. That Arwen she had some nice taste in jewelry.....let's pretend for everyone's sake that I was kidding with that last one.


So this is kinda unfair because most of these things were posted with a heavy dose of irony. But to that I say....NOW WITH EVEN MORE IRONY. See I am looking at the person who posted these thinking they were so funny but now I am laughing at the poster. And thus completes the 3 person circle jerk that is the internet. Plus you really can't go wrong with beets. Doug knows what I am talking about.


Someone thought this was awesome. At first I did too because with my carefully trained eyes I thought the tat was of a dolphin in an electric chair. Because you know what? Fuck dolphins....except that pink one.


From the author of "If God Loves Me, Why Can't I Get My Locker Open?"

I wonder if Miss ( I am assuming here) Lorraine Peterson knows a Mr. Tenedor "T.J." Bloom author of such books as I wish I was a Long Distance Truck Driver and I Sold My Sisters On Ebay. (totally 100% real btw but I just found out his name is Blossom, Tenedor Blossom.)



To be fair this was from the search "rad." How do I sleep at night?

1. So I don't get it. I am in hipster infested areas and I am consistently surprised by how many dudes wear extremely tight pants. Like I can see the hairs on your balls man isn't that constricting? BUT here's the real issue. It's 9/10 Senior Tiny Dick who is rocking these pants. That takes a bold bold man to showcase a lack of goods in such a fashion. Diff'rent Strokes ( I know there's an apostrophe in there somewhere but I don't exactly know so the placement is a guess)

No comments: