Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Midget with Tits


I was at USC in my friend's car about to pull onto campus.

I see this girl bike in front of the car.

Now, I went to high school with this chick. She was popular and all (in a class of 54 popular is a pretty warped concept...like 20% of the class was cool) but one of those girls you're like what the fuck. Why does anyone like this person?

A couple years out of high school, I had my answer.

Giant tits on a midget.

It's really all in the proportions.

ANYWAYS, this chick and her big tits were riding on her bike in front of the car when I look at her and go


"Ugh, INSERT GIRL'S NAME, EW"


At this point, I see that all the windows are down and she, on her bike, turned and looked me in the face.


My only response for that is just...


"Oh my god, have you SEEN the top of the inside of the car, it's...a stain....or .....ehhhhhhhhhh"


DIRECT eye contact, reader(s, just let me put the s in and feel special)

Direct eye contact.

No comments: