Friday, May 6, 2011

This one time at a bar...

I used to frequent the Silverlake bar, The Short Stop, weekly for their Soul Nights because it's one of the few kinds of music that make being unsuspectedly "taken from the rear."


One of said nights, me and my friends are "cutting a rug" aka the slightest form of a twist looped for about 2 hrs (pepper in spins for the bravest)

A gentleman dressed in vans, cut-off dickie's, a short sleeve button down shirt, pyramid studded belt and spiked hair. He was also a fatty.

He grooves up to me and the conversation goes like this....


Suitor: "I'm the big bad wolf and I'm going to blow your house down"

Me: "Well I'm a brick house"

Suitor: "Yeah? Well I'm going to piss on your doorstep"

Me: "Yeah? Well I'm going to shit on your face"


Thus endeth the conversation.

And I am single....

1 comment:

Maddy said...

It's like I was THERE...