Thursday, June 30, 2011

The things people say to me: senior class bonding edition

On our compulsory senior trip to bond over the previous 10 years of forced bonding, we were broken into groups to participate in team building activities.

During one such an activity (I believe it was an Orienteering course...because those compasses are pretty tricky), one of my fellow classmates decided to walk up to me and share his thoughts.

Let me give you some background on this fellow.

Andy was the kid who inherited all of this one guy's goth clothes (when we got into designer labels natch).

He was the kid who worked at Starbucks (and you avoided that Starbucks).

He was the kid who drew his own Hentai (if you don't know, Google, but beware it's NSFW).


So this very Andy strolls up to me and looks me in the eye and says,

"You know, I just don't like you."

I squint in his general direction.


"Well I thought that the fact that we never talk to one another was evidence of that, but good to know anyways."

He then walked away.

Another successful peer interaction.

No wonder I'm so well adjusted today.

For the record. I don't recall ever telling anyone to their face "I just don't like you" so at least I've moved back one place in the line to Hell.

No comments: