Thursday, October 8, 2009

dreamy


So hearing about people's dreams suck....


EXCEPT MINE!

I wanted to throw this out there to see if anyone can take a gander at my subconscious and perhaps decode this one:

I saw a young John Goodman and found him "striking".

These two dudes murdered two women but I played it cool and was like yeah...no big deal, totally not reporting this action. Then I realized it was okay since one of the murderees is that red haired girl from glee so when she didn't show up for filming they'd investigate.

I was walking outside on a pathway when I had to pee so I literally laid down on the sidewalk and peed (through my clothes) but since I wasn't standing no one noticed.

Then a sexy youth minister started giving me a back rub (unfortunately in a platonic way)

We went to his office and I hoped no one noticed the piss stain on my pants.



John Goodman. (should be noted he was in wrestling gear in my mind)


No comments: